Holidays..

Wow... Are the holidays already over?? I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone and that we are almost a week past that.

As you can imagine, Christmas with 2 kids plus a wife who is 8 months pregnant can provide quite a busy schedule. We put a little more effort into Christmas this year because Micah is to the age where he is starting to understand and enjoy it. I put more Christmas lights on the house this year than any other year. I also followed it up by going the day after Christmas to buy about 8 more strands of lights for half price. Looking forward to the lights next year!! :)

We also spent a lot of time (as usual) with our families for Christmas. It was good to get together, eat, and enjoy our families. The kids always enjoy time with family.

To follow up a really great time at Christmas, I went camping with Micah, Jeremy, and Logan. We went camping for real -- no campsite..we went to the forest. Made our own campsite. It was a lot of fun and I think Micah will have lots of good memories from that trip. I really can't wait for the next opportunity to take him.

No comments: